To promote optimal health and wellbeing for all through comprehensive, patient-focused, accessible and equitable care.
Healthy People, Strong Communities
Compassion, Dignity, Service, Integrity
Click here to view PHC's Strategic Positioning Plan.
- Monday, December 26th - All sites closed
- Monday, January 2nd - All sites closed
- COVID-19 Bivalent Boosters are available to eligible patients at our main clinic (401 Railroad St.)
- We are not currently offering primary doses of COVID-19 vaccines in our facilities. Many options for vaccines, including second booster shots for eligible populations, are available in Missoula through the Missoula City-County Health Department. Please visit https://www.missoulainfo.com/ for more information.
- Please call our main line at (406) 258-4789 to schedule COVID-19 testing.
- Masks are required at all PHC facilities.
Learn more: PHC COVID-19 Response and Updates